This watermelon, arugula, feta and mint salad is delicious, healthy and can help with morning sickness. Recent studies show that watermelon is great in relieving morning sickness. Because it’s a natural diuretic and contains fiber, it also helps with bloating.
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbl. Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbl extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 ½ cups ripe seedless watermelon, cut into thin triangles
- 1 ½ cups arugula, loosely packed
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped and loosely packed
- 1/3 cup crumbled, pasteurized feta cheese
- In a serving bowl, combine the onion, lime juice and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Add the watermelon, arugula, mint and feta. Toss the so the dressing coats the lettuce and serve.
Per serving – 104 calories; 6.53 g fat; 9.48 carbs; 2.91 g protein; 1.27 g fiber